Lana Beciragic, the president of ESN BiH, opened a Call for the election of the vice president of ESN BiH, on December 4th, 2016. The required qualifications mean that the new vice president of the ESN BiH has to be a student, a member of the local ESN section, able to perform this function until the end of the mandate, and required English language skills are expected to be at least at the level of B2. To apply, it was necessary to answer specific questions related to what the candidate will achieve during its mandate.
The General Assembly was held on December 21st, 2016, with a total of 24 participants, members of the ESN section. After the vote of present members, the elected vice president of ESN BiH has become Adi Dedic, with a total of 16 votes. The position for the acting president of ESN Sarajevo is assigned to Hatidza Ahatovic, with a total of 8 votes. The official take over of the vice president's function is planned to come into force on January 23rd, 2017.
Vice president requirements include:
• Conducting events and projects of the national team, with the assistance of other members of ESN BiH
• Technical and administrative support in the organization of event local section
• Informing the local section of the project at the state level
• Creating a newsletter together with PR and the president
• Writing a record of the meeting when necessary
• Replacement of the president, if necessary.